Will it ever end???

9:04 PM

(1) Comments

We are coming down the final stretch of finishing our basement. We are in the middle of painting and although I wish it was going quicker than it is and that I had more time to work on it than I do, I am getting really excited. Right now, we are just painting the ceiling an off-white color, but even that is getting me thinking all creative like. When we finally put some color on the walls, my mind will start racing. We haven't even finished the basement and I am ready to start painting other rooms in the house. Once the basement is done, we will be able to purge and organize and decorate. Hmmm, decorate our house. What a novel idea after living here for 5+ years.

Michael

1 Response to "Will it ever end???"

Anonymous said :
1:22 PM
You silly boy we've only lived here for 3 years. And yes, we are in dire need of some color around here. Thanks for working so hard to get it done.

Post a Comment