Finally...

3:12 PM

(1) Comments

After the longest time off, I finally went running today. The great thing about the run was that I went out with Brek.
One of the appeals of running has always been alone time to think and clear my head. Today exposed me to another great aspect of running - the relationships.

Michael

1 Response to "Finally..."

Jesse said :
2:11 PM
AWESOME! You're ON! Very cool name for the blog too. Does that mean you're also left of the political spectrum? Hmmmm.

I went running 4 straight days while on vacation last week (usually stick to the elipticals in the gym) and between that and the roller coasters and the diving boards of last week, my 33 yr old back is giving me all kinds of grief this week. Urgh.

Well welcome back to the blogging world. Looking forward to the posts!

Post a Comment